For “after hours” “emergency repairs” please follow the following procedure:

In the first instance please call/sms 0448 955 912 or use the form at the bottom of this page. Please allow ( if safe) a minimum of an hour for a response.

If there is NO RESPONSE please refer to the various contacts below;

Glass Replacement:

Downs Quick Fix Glass: (07) 4639 4522


Rassmussen Electrical (Grant):  0402 309 025


SB Plumbing (Steve):      0412 608 022

Please Note:

Should a tradesmen be called out and the agency advised by the tradesmen that said call-out was as a result of a tenants neglect, action or omission or should the tradesmen advise the agency that the call-out was unnecessary altogether, then the tenant shall be liable for all costs in relation to the call-out.

Service Expectations: Emergency Repairs will be actioned immediately; Routine repairs please allow seven (7) days for a response as we need to contact our landlords for their Ok to proceed.

For clarity the RTA defines “Emergency repairs” as:

  • a burst water service or a serious water service leak
  • a blocked or broken toilet
  • a serious roof leak
  • a gas leak
  • a dangerous electrical fault
  • flooding or serious flood damage
  • serious storm, fire or impact damage
  • a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
  • a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
  • a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
  • a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
  • a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.

All other repairs are considered routine repairs.

Maintenance Request
Fill out the form below to make maintenance request for your rental property.
Fields marked with an * are required

Please be sure to mention the make, model and description of the appliance if applicable

Do you authorise a tradesperson to gain access to your property using keys provided by our office?