For “after hours” “emergency repairs” please follow the following procedure:
In the first instance please call/sms 0448 955 912 or use the form at the bottom of this page. Please allow ( if safe) a minimum of an hour for a response.
If there is NO RESPONSE please refer to the various contacts below;
Downs Quick Fix Glass: (07) 4639 4522
Rassmussen Electrical (Grant): 0402 309 025
SB Plumbing (Steve): 0412 608 022
Should a tradesmen be called out and the agency advised by the tradesmen that said call-out was as a result of a tenants neglect, action or omission or should the tradesmen advise the agency that the call-out was unnecessary altogether, then the tenant shall be liable for all costs in relation to the call-out.
Service Expectations: Emergency Repairs will be actioned immediately; Routine repairs please allow seven (7) days for a response as we need to contact our landlords for their Ok to proceed.
For clarity the RTA defines “Emergency repairs” as:
- a burst water service or a serious water service leak
- a blocked or broken toilet
- a serious roof leak
- a gas leak
- a dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage
- a failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
- a fault or damage that makes the property unsafe or insecure
- a fault or damage likely to injure a person, damage property or unduly inconvenience a tenant
- a serious fault in a staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property.
All other repairs are considered routine repairs.